Nursery & children’s room window shutters
Nursery shutters, and children’s room shutters, are becoming more and more popular. They truly are a fantastic choice.
The key benefits to consider are:
- No dangerous dangling chords
- Extremely hard wearing and durable. Our Seattle range is wipe clean!
- Custom colour available in some ranges.
- Offer insulation and noise reduction.
- Flexible privacy and light control.
- Option to fit a blackout blind behind the shutters to improve blocking light in the summer months
Shutters are the definitive way to control light, allowing you to effectively close off the window and then filter light in as you choose. Depending on the type of shutter you go for, you can operate the top half independently from the bottom half. This provides even better light control, as well as a fantastic look.
As well as filtering the light and maintaining privacy, shutters can help to reduce noise and even help you save on your fuel bills as they provide further insulation.
If you would like a quote for your child’s bedroom, or any other room in your house, please email us your window dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01444 440056.
Please see our Checkatrade reviews to see what our Client’s say about us.