How to prepare for your shutter installation…
Clients often asked what needs doing before we arrive to install your shutters so we have put together a few points below to assist.
Firstly… a polite reminder!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DON’T THEN MAKE ANY ALTERATIONS TO THE WINDOW REVEALS EG. SKIMMING OR PLASTERING.
SHUTTERS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO THE MILLIMETRE AND ANY CHANGES MAY MEAN THAT YOUR SHUTTERS WON’T FIT!
On the day of installation, it would be helpful if you could:
- Clear the area in front of the window along with the window sill itself. The more room we have to work, the quicker and easier it is for us to install your shutters.
- If you have any large or heavy items, we will always be happy to help you move these & put them back on the day.
- Please move all valuable or breakable possessions prior to our arrival.
- We will happily remove existing blinds and curtains if you are unable to do this yourself but it would assist us greatly if these are able to removed prior to our arrival.
- We will make good any visible fixing holes left by these dressings ready for painting for you, if you wish.
- We always remove all packaging/waste and hoover up after ourselves.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.