How to order your shutters
We are here to guide you through the whole process of buying your shutters but we hope that the advice below will give you an overview of how to order your shutters.
- We are very happy to provide price indications from your own window dimensions but we will only place an order once we have taken exact measurements of your windows ourselves, and agreed the design and configuration with you.
- Please ensure that you ask ANY QUESTIONS you may have before the order is placed. Once the shutters are in production, they cannot be changed.
- Should you wish to proceed, we require a 50% deposit to enable us to place the order with our supplier. The 50% balance is due following installation – PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT REQUEST BALANCE PAYMENT PRIOR TO INSTALLATION which some companies will require.
- The deposit can be paid by BACS transfer, debit/credit card, cheque or cash. We do not have a surcharge for credit cards unless by American Express or Mastercard Fleet/World.
- Once the order is placed, we will provide you with written confirmation for your records.
- We will be in touch with you again as soon as we receive an estimated delivery date from our supplier, to arrange a mutually convenient date with you for the installation.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY ALTERATIONS TO THE WINDOW REVEALS (EG. PLASTERING/SKIMMING) ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, OR YOUR SHUTTERS WILL NOT FIT! If you wish to decorate prior to installation, please ensure completion well before our arrival.
- Our current lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks from order. However, we will normally contact you approximately 4 weeks after the order has been placed to arrange a mutually convenient date for installation.
- Once your shutters have been installed and you are totally happy with everything, the 50% balance will be due.